English Language Teacher in Thailand
Thai school (government, public, language centre, etc) from pre-school to high school
All over Thailand
30000-36000 THB / Month
● 30,000 – 40,000 THB monthly salary depending on location, qualification and experience
● Pick up upon arrival at the airport
● Prearrange with the school to greet you up upon arrival and to initially help you find accommodation.
● Non-B and work permit assistance by producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the procedures.
● 24/7 Support in emergency cases
● Full support regarding issues related to the school such as contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
● Opportunities to join Road Experience team excursions and English campsA typical Thai school year is divided into two half-year terms. For the best possible teaching positions, it is strongly advised to apply for the beginning of each semester; however, we are able to place teachers any time during any month on a case-by-case basis.
● The first semester runs through May to September
● The second semester runs through November to March
● October and April are holiday periods (Dependent on school contract)
● Native English Speakers (UK, US, CAN, NX, AUS, IRE)
● Non native English Teachers with Native-level English
● Bachelor degree in any field
● TEFL/TESOL Certificate (beneficial but not necessary)
● Aged 22- 45 years old
● To teach English to Thai student
● To prepare lesson plans, teaching materials and exams and marking
● To attend school activities and perform school duty sometimes
● Complete other tasks as assigned by school
● At least 1 semester contract to 1 year renewable contract
● Working 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off (Weekends off in Private and Government Schools) in total 40 hours
● Teaching hour 5 hours a day or 25 hours a week maximum + some office hours
● Teaching level ranges from Pre-school kids to Adult
|Posted on||October 14, 2018|
|Number of Vacant Positions||48|
|Hours per week||30-40|
|Accommodation (cost if not included)||Assistance to find one|