Teach English in Brazil
12-16 USD / Hour
English Teacher needed for different regions in São Paulo.
Must be native or non-native with international experience to teach in company.
Experience in teaching Business English/General Knowledge preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Must be able to plan, prepare, and conduct individual/group classes;
– Prepare and deliver lessons to meet specific student needs;
– Keep record of attendance, grading and report provided by the school;
– Monitor student progress, and provide evaluations of student development as provided and requested by the school.
– Adapt methodologies for students with specific needs and different learning styles;
– Be able to print lessons;
We offer :
— Competitive hourly rates (R$45,00 to R$60,00/hour ~ $12-$16)
— Flexible schedule
— Support with materials
We are a language school for all range of students who need English either for their career or general knowledge. Our teachers work with well-known companies in Zona Sul, Leste, Oeste and Centro. Our main focus is to provide language skills which our students will use daily, focusing on conversation and introducing grammar in a useful way.
We work with business, so classes are always either on early mornings, lunch time or after business hours (after 5 or 6 pm). It's very easy to get around SP, the metro and bus system works very well. The commute to students takes around an hour, 1:20 minutes.
There are a lot of foreigners here in SP, and accommodation in shared apartments is very easy to find. We do not provide any housing.
If you are interested in working in SP as an English teacher we can schedule a Skype talk so we can give more information about the local market and how we work.
|Posted on||November 1, 2018|
|Number of Vacant Positions||3|
|Employment dates||year round|
|Hours per week||20-40|
|Accommodation (cost if not included)||we do not provide housing|