Teach in central Mexico
105-130 MXN / Hour
Language school in Oaxaca, Mexico is looking for English Teachers to join their team ASAP.
Oaxaca is a city in central Mexico. It’s known for its colonial buildings, many of which are made from green volcanic stone.
Teaching English classes of 8-12 students of varying English proficiency (including exam preparation courses) and ages (predominantly young learners).
You can utilize our text books & work books. Add your own twist to the lesson plans to make sure your students are learning as much as they are having fun.
– Teach during the week and on Saturdays.
– Plan and prepare lessons before each class.
– Manage the classroom and administer student discipline as needed.
– Facilitate testing during the course, including marking tests and grading assignments.
– Collaborate with the Academic Coordinator.
– 1+ year of experience teaching.
– Enthusiastic, energetic and creative personality with genuine interest and love of teaching and children.
– Responsible, approachable and friendly.
– Highly organized, detail-oriented and punctual.
We offer shared apartments and depending on the type and size of the room it ranges 3000-4500 pesos per month.
|Posted on||November 26, 2018|
|Number of Vacant Positions||3|
|Hours per week||25-35|
|Accommodation (cost if not included)||available|